Tuesday 21 October 2008

The Saga Continues

I have received my e-ticket and printed my itinerary off from the BA website - but there is still confusion - not about the return flight, that is sorted (allegedly) but this time I have concerns about my outbound flight.

My itinerary and the BA website tell me I am departing from Terminal 5, yet Ceefax and the Departure/Arrivals page on the website tell me that over the past few days the flights I am using (incoming and outgoing) have used Terminal 4.

I telephoned SAGA and they were adamant I depart from Terminal 5 and anyway a Rep would be there to greet me and point me in the right direction.

So what do I do - be a good girl and go to Terminal 5 as instructed and possibly have to rush over to Terminal 4, or go straight to Terminal 4?

I can check-in online tomorrow (Wednesday) morning, so perhaps things may be clearer when I do that.

To be continued . . . . .

3 comments:

Penelope said...

Don't worry Judy. You're with SAGA! Surley they supply all their clients with pinging buggies?

Kingstonian said...

Hi Judy - looks like a gentle introduction to India, and that state of unknowing - not knowing how or when you're going to get to where you want to go, and not knowing quite what's going to happen in the mean time!

Penelope said...

Is kingstonian talking about India or SAGA?